VirtualMetric is a secure real-time infrastructure monitoring solution which enables to easily manage software and hardware assets. VirtualMetric’s main target is to facilitate the daily work of all system engineers, architects, administrators and IT managers by giving them a powerful tracking and reporting tool and full control over their infrastructure.
VirtualMetric is a reporting software for Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft IIS and Bare Metal. It monitors clients hosts and clusters to provide detailed statistics and sophisticated reports. By using the solution, clients reach complete visibility in all infrastructure processes.
Some technologies we work with:
- Backend: .NET, PowerShell, Golang, C# etc.
- Frontend: HTML5, CSS3, SASS etc.
We’re looking for a Golang Developer!
- Design, develop, and implement Golang applications to support business requirements
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Write technical documentation
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years software development experience
- Strong Go and C/C++ coding skills
- Experience with in Python
- Experience with Golang
- Knowledge with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Passion about new technologies, tools and systems
- Passion and creativity for solving unique and complex problems
- Strong communication skills
- Team player