Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company – Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Technology Department is one of the most important team at Trendyol which is future-oriented, fast-growing and technology enthusiast company. Software Development Team builds scalable, high performing platforms for our customer satisfaction by using up-to-date and efficient technologies. At the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Trendyol.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development
- Generally, 5+ years of professional development/DevOps experience
- Experience designing, managing and supporting complex Internetworking systems
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Experience developing tools to assist with automated network configuration testing and analysis
- Be passionate for developing well-architected, innovative, and elegant software tools and services
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
- Infrastructure configuration tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Scripting and programming experience with Infrastructure using Python, Perl, Ruby, Powershell, etc.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and methodologies, including automated builds, deployments and integration/unit testing
- Collaborate with multiple teams, gather requirements, develop specifications, and resolve complex technical problems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
- We have a lean organization structure and value team-working. We value talent, not titles!
- Shape the future of mobile commerce as a part of our Interdisciplinary dynamic team.
- Work in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual.
- Enjoy a variety of trainings that improves your technical and soft skills.
- Don’t forget to chill out! – Happy Hour twice a month! We work hard play hard 🙂
Our mission is to serve our customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology. We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.