As a Senior Product Owner in our Payments team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our payments functionality, infrastructure, and operational capabilities are market leading. You’ll also work alongside experienced product owners and hand-in-hand with architects, developers, designers and marketers to research, build, ship and improve features.
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Independently defining the vision for one or more payments features
- Building a strong understanding of how Tide members send, receive and hold money, and discovering how Tide can make this simpler and more efficient for them
- End to end ownership over the delivery of new payments features and improvements to existing features
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis
- Acting as the “go to person” for the payments features you own, building knowledge on industry developments, provider landscape and regulatory changes
- Communicating progress on the area of the product with the rest of the business
You’ll Be a Great Fit If
- You’ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing fintech company before as a Senior Product Owner, Head of Product or a similar position.
- You have 5+ years cumulative experience in consulting, product, a start-up, or other function where the core of the business was a technical product.
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in best product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners.
- You are organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You deeply understand agile product development best practices.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Here’s What We Think About Diversity And Inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.