As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
One of Zeplin’s co-founders, Pelin, was our only Product Designer during the first 4 years and this puts us in a unique position—design is a core piece of Zeplin’s culture. As one of Zeplin’s Product Designers, you’ll be forming how designers and engineers collaborate, by designing appealing and inspiring experiences.
- Understanding user problems, coming up with reasonable solutions and working with different teams to build the
- Designing interfaces for all Zeplin products, including macOS and Web apps
- Being a self-starter, looking for ways to make Zeplin both easier to use and more aesthetically pleasing
- Following new, upcoming best practices and being eager to adopt them
- Designing marketing and branding materials, including ads, shirts, stickers
- Answering daily questions from users, collaborating with Support Engineers to investigate and solve support issues
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product
- A diverse portfolio that showcases:
- Visual design skills, e.g. typography, color, balance
- Interaction skills
- Knowledge on platform guidelines and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical work experience in design
- Clear and positive communication skills in written and spoken English
- Minimum 2 years professional design experience
- Experience designing interfaces for desktop
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 4 years, we’ve reached over 3.5 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.