Firefly is a category-defining and fast-growing Silicon Valley ad tech startup. We aim to take an Out of Home advertising platform and make it truly digital. Our investors are some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, including Google Ventures. Firefly operates a network of Internet-Connected Digital Screens on the tops of rideshare platform (Lyft and Uber) drivers’ vehicles and taxis, thereby serving location and time dependent advertising and content for brands such as Google, Salesforce, Lyft, Puma, Adidas and United Airlines and many others. Firefly is a Product First company that is investing heavily in building the best Product Management team in Turkey.
As a Firefly Product Manager you will be primarily responsible for defining and executing advertising product road maps and launches working hand in hand with the Engineering, Data Science and Marketing team, defining success and measuring the results of your decisions, while training the next generation of product managers.
- Work with company leadership to define business strategy and product vision
- Be responsible for defining, prioritizing and executing a world class product roadmap that aligns with the strategy and vision
- Define and measure business impact, and monitor performance of initiatives and communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in building products, with 2+ years as a PM
- Understanding of the advertising ecosystem and its players
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven problem solving and turning data into actionable insights
- Superior communication skills in English (must have) and Turkish (nice to have)
- Being able to travel to San Francisco or New York a couple of times a year.
Function Specific Qualifications
- Driver Operations PM: Responsible for building the tools to select and service best driver and fleet partners for our business. B2C, operations and payments backgrounds preferred
- Display & Smart Cities PM: Responsible the Firefly Fleet’s health and relevance, defining how it interacts with the audiences and city partners. IoT and Smart city backgrounds is necessary.
- Analytics: Responsible for building the best in class measurement and analytics solutions for our advertisers. Incumbent will make sure that our analytics stack is on par with any digital platform out there. Need to have working knowledge in statistics and preferably in marketing analytics.
Please include a short cover letter, telling us which role is the most suitable for you, and why.
We are building the first mobility based Smart Screens - Smart Cities advertising and data platform that utilizes the ride share and gig economy for distribution and scale. Our unique location-based, “situationally aware” software and 1st party data enables the most granular, audience based targeting of any away from home medium on any screen type.
- We are actively creating private:public partnerships with the cities where we deploy our solutions in order to promote a better quality of life for all residents.
- We are dedicated to supporting local businesses with advertising programs to support their unique needs.
- We provide our driver-partners the ability to earn significant additional income to enable them to get closer to achieving their personal goals.
- We are leading innovators on all digital screen types with a goal to deliver performance and successful outcomes for our customers and partners.