We are a global modest fashion e-commerce company. We are currently operating in more than 130 countries and providing the content in six languages: Turkish, Arabic, English, French, German, and Bahasa Indonesian by adapting to their local preferences. We bring fashion and technology together with the iconic brand and smart operations to create great value for our customers. We invest in each and every customer’s experience. We strongly believe in putting people first – our customers, our teams, our partners.
We are looking for candidates to join our Business Intelligence team as a Data Analytics Professionals. The mission of this role is to build and develop an analytical perspective to drive Modanisa’s growth long-term.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematical Engineering or related disciplines,
- Min 2-3 years experience in Business Intelligence and Data Analysis,
- Experienced with data extraction and transformation with SQL,
- Experienced in data exploration, analysis, modeling, and visualization with Python or R,
- Experienced breaking down large problems into smaller and solvable components,
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and matrixed organization with great communication skills,
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, research and quantitative analysis skills,
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical thinking.
What we expect from you:
- Statistical modeling and data mining on both structured and unstructured data to extract insights in a timely manner,
- Produces analytical reports on measures and metrics set by departmental priorities,
- Develops models and algorithms that drive productivity, increase growth and/or optimize business processes,
- Conducts advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, measure performance and visualize disparate sources of data,
- Builds scripts to automate, clean, transform, cross-reference and merge large sources of data,
- Creates testing methodologies and criteria,
- Researches new technologies and develops business cases to support their use,
- Identifies data trends, generates insights and comes to business conclusions,
- Supports strategic decision making across of the organization.
We’re looking to hire at differing levels of seniority, ranging from Assistant Specialist, Specialist and Senior Specialist to Team Lead, and Assistant Manager based on the candidate’s experience and capabilities.
The MODANISA Story
Founded in 2011, with a reason to enrich women’s lives and to become the leader in the modest fashion e-commerce world. Modanisa is a globally renowned e-commerce platform, offering modest fashion apparel, through sales of popular brands, designers, as well as through its own private label lines.
Invested by the international leading investors like Goldman Sachs which is one of the world’s leading investment bank and investor of start-ups like Facebook, Spotify and Uber and like Wamda Capital which is MENA’s leading venture investing firm. We have been awarded by Al Jazeera and Thomson Reuters and described as one of the largest players in the modest fashion market. We are ambitious and we know our pace.
Modanisa’s 700+ employees (along with subcontractors) are living in the creative world of huge brands. Modanisa is all about people. Every single person is working hard to make Modanisa the number one modest fashion e-commerce company.
If you are a crazy game-changer who wants to change the traditional way of fashion. Join Us!