İş ilanı hakkında
Meditopia is excited to be looking for a Data Analyst.
Come join us on a unique adventure to transform people’s lives from the inside out by reconnecting to themselves, to the moment, and to their inner resilience.
The world’s most popular mental wellness platform for non-English speakers, Meditopia is a unique, life-changing experience. Part mental coach, part meditation retreat, we’re proud to support a thriving community of over 25 million members, in 11 different languages.
Based out of vibrant Istanbul, and Berlin, our team of expert wellness warriors is on a mission to bring inner peace to even more people around the world, every day. Now more than ever.
From compassionate creatives, and supportive community managers, to trusted engineers, our commitment to each other, and to our members, is what makes life at Meditopia so special.
We’re looking for data-minded team players to make Meditopia even more impactful by using game-changing insights to drive a world-class, and highly-personalized user experience. As a key strategic partner to the business, you’ll be one of the game changers of how we think about, and use data.
What You’ll Do
You’ll play a crucial role in synthesizing data in order for Meditopia to make the best decisions possible. You are expected to be a champion of a data-driven culture and your ability to turn data into business strategy will have a huge impact on Meditopia.
As a result, we’ll look to you to:
- Define metrics and create reporting for various business teams
- Translating business questions into analytical problems
- Presenting insights & recommendations to decision-makers
- Managing data systems and writing technical requirements
- Leading new analysis initiatives to get more from our data
We’re looking for someone who has:
- B.S degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
- Strong SQL skills; Experience working with a modern Data Warehouse like Redshift, Snowflake or BigQuery
- Experience building reports on BI tools like Looker, Tableau, or Qlikview.
- Experience with Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.
- 2+ years of experience from a B2C company, preferably with experience of hypothesis-driven A/B Testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to clearly explain concepts and actionable insights
- Capacity to thrive in a startup/scale-up environment, adapt quickly, work independently and take ownership of your work