Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks a leader who is passionate about helping to ensure that Facebook remains a safe and trusted environment for businesses and people. Traits in a successful leader will be maturity and good judgment, technical acuity, and accountability and follow-through. This Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with global and regional Product Marketing teams, regional sales and leadership, policy and integrity operations teams. They must thrive as a leader within cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, and have a track record of influencing product strategy and managing complex, fast-paced projects.This is a full-time position based in Dublin or London.
- Identify long-term opportunities for business integrity and trust based on regional understanding, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market both for businesses and consumers
- Market assessment and requirements including impact analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Represent voice of the internal and external stakeholders including qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Lead development, socialisation, and execution of regional, comprehensive go-to-market strategies for Business Integrity products and policies in EMEA such as election integrity or ads transparency.
- Set the outbound priorities for our suite of Business Integrity products/policies and work with partner teams to ensure those priorities ladder up to Facebook’s overarching strategic goals
- Partner with cross-functional teams (both global and regional) in developing client communications, product documentation, and sales collateral
- Create leadership briefings, client communications, and sales collateral for Business Integrity products/policies
- Manage high-priority, fast moving decisions and communications regarding policy changes or enforcement
- 7+ years professional experience in technology and product marketing
- BA/BS degree in Political Science, Law or other related field studies
- Demonstrated product marketing expertise and the ability to contribute at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Leadership experience to work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply.
- Product Marketing experience
- Masters degree in Political Science, Law or related field studies