Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 30. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 21k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. To do this we employ the brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Together we are #UniquelyExperian
Experian are currently looking for a Programme Director (all genders) to lead a major transformation portfolio programme across EMEA and APAC regions’ business in multiple territories. The overall programme is a group of tightly interrelated programmes executed over an extended period of time. The role oversees the activities of project managers and other project leads assigned to the program. This role is responsible for the overall program delivery including programme plan, execution, resource management, issue tracking, quality, governance, change management, risk management, communications and budget.
- Establish and leads major transformation technology programmes across EMEA & APAC Experian
- You are responsible for the definition, planning, organisation and implementation of a specific programme
Ability to perform all the functions of the Project Manager (Level 4)
- Acts as liaison between stakeholders, sponsors and steering committee and manages these relationships
- Develop and compose business cases to support the acquisition or development of critical project components or strategic initiatives
- Indirectly guides project management staff in the development, monitoring, update and execution of plans for business unit projects including cross-functional communication, financial analysis, risk management planning, budget management and change control
- Identifies, defines and manages all aspects of programme level projects
- Including, but not limited to, the overall programme project plan, execution, resource management, issue tracking, quality, governance, change management, risk management, communications and budget
- Ensures that delivery and Practice project management processes and procedures are adhered to on all projects within the programme
- Conduct financial analyses on programme alternatives including cost/benefit analysis, to determine programme feasibility and direction
- Develop and maintain programme risk management plans
- Specify, obtain through resource demand management and allocate resources to meet programme requirements
- Creates visibility across teams to mitigate coordination challenges (with Service Owners and Providers as applicable)
- Implement Agile / Scrum master tools and techniques
Why this role is important to us
This Programme Director EMEA & APAC (all genders) role is of utmost importance for Experian, as it will lead a critical initiative that will have a far-reaching impact on the company’s future success. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader with exceptional project management skills and a passion for driving change and delivering results. The Programme Director EMEA & APAC (all genders) will be responsible for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering the initiative, while also developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, driving innovation, and implementing Agile/Scrum master tools and techniques. With the opportunity to shape the future of the business, this is a game-changing opportunity for a visionary leader looking to make a significant impact and advance their career with a global industry leader.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of key stakeholders, motivate teams and delivery tough messages with grace
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodology and tools including software
- Excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks and delivery in an Agile environment, including maturing agile performance of the programme
- Excellent knowledge of business unit products and operations.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering programmes within DevOps/DevSecOps frameworks
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced negotiations and conflict management skills
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to travel – up to 50%
- Fluent English speaker with other European language capability and/or awareness of cultures a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- PMI Accredited – Project Management Professional qualification
- 12+ years functional experience
- 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Experience of Mergers and Acquisition with technology integration is a plus
More about you
We are looking for a Program Director EMEA & APAC (all genders) who can create an environment for high performance, build the best talent, and create an inclusive, energetic, and purpose-driven workplace. You should be curious and bold about what our future could be, stay ahead of the game to anticipate what might be needed, embrace new technology, and have the confidence to try something new while keeping learning.
You should focus on execution through collaboration, understanding our markets, thinking commercially, and always seeking to drive scale through personal accountability to deliver and high standards, making smart, data-driven, and pragmatic decisions while safeguarding our business.
Finally, you should be nimble, adaptable, and able to bring people with you on the journey, being resilient in the face of setbacks, but brave enough to recognize when a change in direction is needed. The focus should be on translating complex information into a simple, digestible way and managing stakeholders effectively to deliver on that vision, coupled with a mindset of continuous improvement and personal growth.
Our uniqueness is that we truly celebrate yours.
Experian’s culture and people are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; DEI, work/life balance, development, authenticity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering… the list goes on. We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first approach. If you’re excited about this role and the thought of being part of our Experian family but feel your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the role overview we’d still love to hear from you and explore things further.
Innovation is a critical part of Experian’s DNA and practices, and our diverse workforce drives our success. Everyone can succeed at Experian and bring their whole self to work, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, colour, sexuality, physical ability or age. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together