Yolda.com is a “Digital Logistics Operator”, aims to improve logistics operation processes and lead digitalization efforts in the sector with the technologies and solutions developed in-house. Our mission is becoming leader B2B freight forwarding company in the region with smart management of the carrier network of logistics companies and freelance truck drivers.
Yolda.com is looking for people who are passionate to create and change the logistics sector which is delivered in the same conventional way upon centuries.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing backend applications.
- Leading the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and monitoring
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, well-tested code including unit and integration aspects
- Having product mindset for new features
- Participate in code reviews
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and solve them.
- Mentoring the team especially junior engineers and build engineering culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Knowledge of the philosophy of cloud especially AWS and an experience maintaining cloud native services
- Experience in serverless applications
- Experience in event-driven systems and microservice architecture
- Addicted to infrastructure as code for serverless deployments
- Experience in Typescript, Java, Gradle, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Cognito, CDK, DynamoDB and API Gateway
- Experience in MongoDB
- Familiar with designing REST APIs considering best practices including swagger, API key throttling and log management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Startup DNA. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and flexible environment
- Fluency in Turkish and English is a must