If fashion is your passion, here is your opportunity to be working with the coolest digital team in the Middle East, serving all your fashion needs in one place!
As the largest luxury retailer in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewelry, home, and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, the Group has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion, and Hospitality sectors.
Our aim is to create the worlds most innovative and cool digital fashion platform!
We are seeking a talented Full Stack Developer who is responsible for software development and system administration of the applications in scope from a holistic perspective. Achieves results through exceptional subject matter expertise, technology leadership, collaboration, and teamwork.
What you’ll be doing?
- Enable the business units by supplying a rapidly deliverable solution architecture.
- Own and manage Product Owner demands through the Non Functional Requirements of a project, prioritizing, explaining the impact, and converting into work breakdown structures to deliver a workable architecture.
- Lead assessment of business and technology requirements in order to create a solution architecture.
- Owning, democratizing the High-Level Architecture and keeping it well documented.
- Owning a RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues, and Dependencies) for the architecture.
- Understanding the capabilities of the team and engaging where necessary to promote the lead practice and learning.
- Deliver and/or guide the design of the infrastructure.
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables of the project against requirements and promoted lead practices.
- Deliver fit/gap analysis between requirements and OOTB features.
- Demonstrating the capabilities of the product.
- Providing product technical advice and insight to customers and prospects.
- Build internal confidence and ensure team success with solid technical skills and knowledge, hands-on implementation capabilities, can-do attitude, excellent communication skills, reliability, and commitment to delivering quality.
What we are looking for….
- High School in any discipline followed by qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience in B2B/B2C digital e-commerce for at least 6 years
- Experience in installation, design, and implementation of Digital Commerce Systems for at least 4 years
- Team leading skills for at least 2 years
- Relevant DevOps experience
- Experience on REST APIs (preferably Stateless) and exposing data repositories via API’s.
- Experience in headless/abstract architectures in terms of back-end and front-end communication.
- Worked on “web-speed” development (weekly releases) and are comfortable managing teams/projects with tight deadlines and short release cycles.
- Experience with React.js / Vue.js / Angular.js / Docker.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML, CSS & JS (ES6+).
- 2+ years of experience building NodeJS services and Express knowledge, modern JS ecosystem.
- Good knowledge of J2EE / Golang / Python / PHP / .NET / RDMS etc. Good knowledge of functional and OOP paradigms
- Basic knowledge of messaging queues
- Good knowledge of unit testing
- Experience implementing tools, processes, internal instrumentation, methodologies, and resolving blockages.
- Have a track record of implementing automatic testing and delivering exceptional quality in a high-reliability environment.
- Maturity model of Hypermedia and RESTful services knowledge.
- Proficiency in English with Strong communication skills with a demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent problem solving, planning, analytical, and documentation skills.
- Strong team player.
What is in it for you!
- The opportunity to shape the future of fashion with a dynamic & autonomous multinational team
- Big potential for personal growth, training, and further development of skills
- Attractive employee discounts across our brands
- Competitive tax-free salary
- The latest technology tools
- Non-stop learning
- 365 days of loving what you do