VirtualMetric is a secure real-time infrastructure monitoring solution, which enables you to easily manage your software and hardware assets. Our main target is to facilitate the daily work of all system engineers, architects, administrators and IT managers by giving them a powerful tracking and reporting tool and full control over their infrastructure.
VirtualMetric is an agentless reporting software for Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft IIS, Bare Metal. It monitors your hosts and clusters to provide you with detailed statistics and sophisticated reports. By using our solution all our customers get complete visibility on all infrastructure processes and environmental changes due to VirtualMetric’s preconfigured more than 650 performance counters and detailed inventory scannings.
Some technologies we work with:
- Backend: .NET, PowerShell, Golang, C# etc.
- Frontend: HTML5, CSS3, SASS etc.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer!
- Developing frontend and backend VirtualMetric software
- Design, implement and maintain automatic testing
- Writing clean, functional code on the frontend and backend
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Write technical documentation
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 7+ years frontend and backend development experience
- Strong HTML5, CSS3, SASS, JQuery, Bootstrap coding skills
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL
- Experience with REST, SOAP
- Knowledge with Cross-browser, Responsive Mobile Design
- Experience of working with a .NET Core
- Experience of development with Microservices
- Knowledge and experience with Github
- Knowledge with Design Patterns such as MVC, Factory and Repository
- Knowledge with Profiling on Microsoft Visual Studio
- Passion about new technologies, tools and systems
- Passion and creativity for solving unique and complex problems
- Strong communication skills
- Team player