Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our mission is to serve our customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology. We are a Tech company – Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customer first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Dolap, leader of growing second-hand ecommerce market in Turkey, was established in 2016 by three partners. Dolap, which joined Trendyol in 2018, is the market leader for the last 3 years! It continues its activities with 35 million products in 420 different categories and for 11 million users.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Having 4 years or more experience in developing iOS mobile applications
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, and SOLID Principles
- Multi-threaded programming experience
- Strong unit testing skills is a plus
- Experienced in Swift programming language
- Understanding of Web Services; RESTFUL Architecture, JSON with their use in mobile implementations
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Ability to write clear and well-documented code
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- E-commerce application development experience is a plus
- Working as part of a team to develop mobile enterprise solutions on IOS platforms
- Involving the technical design process by taking part in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet the business requirements.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Taking responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learning continuously,
- We have a lean organization structure and value team working. We value talent, not titles!
- Shape the future of fashion e-commerce as a part of our interdisciplinary dynamic team.
- Working in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual.