“Segmentify” is an e-commerce personalization platform that helps online retailers to optimize their conversion rates by enabling them to deliver a unique shopping experience for each visitor. Segmentify tracks each individual visitor’s behaviour in real-time and makes them smart product recommendations by using in-house developed AI technology.
We have a dynamic and passionate compact team dedicated to create a SaaS solution to create a better and personalized web experience to visitors and customers. We are selected as one of the 25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch In 2018 by Forbes magazine. We are one of the fastest growing start-up in AI based e-commerce solutions with multiple investment rounds and 5 offices in globe.
We build Segmentify using new and powerful web stack (Java, Cassandra, MongoDB, Ignite, Kafka and React JS) and always watch for new trends and technologies.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer who will help us to ensure world’s most intelligent personalisation platform’s quality. You will be responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure high quality among Segmentify platform’s products and guarantee best customer experience. You will be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
You will collaborate with the development team to ensure highest software quality of both existing products and also upcoming products and features. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with. Ideal candidate should design detailed tests and automate manual tests. Help us build a test-driven culture and practice that leads to improved product quality and sustainable excellency.
- CS degree or equivalent software quality assurance work experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to document and communicate testing procedures and results
- Ability to build centralized reporting capability for monitoring outcomes of test suites
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Worked in a scrum/agile environment.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) platform (Jenkins is preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to work closely with development and product team
- Experience with Browser automation testing (Selenium is preferred)
- Experience with software testing of micro-service architectures
- Hands on software development experience (Java is preferred)
- Hands on experience with BDD testing (Cucumber is preferred)
- Experience with central error tracking tools (Sentry is preferred)
- Knowledge and experience about version control (Git is preferred)