Who are we?
Kunduz is a global ed-tech startup aiming to make educational resources more accessible for everyone and democratize test prep and learning.
Kunduz’s flagship Q&A product is a mobile platform that helps students get their questions answered through its tutor network and proprietary AI technology. So far, 35,000 professional tutors answered 20 Million questions from millions of students through Kunduz in two countries.
Kunduz was founded and scaled by a group of friends from Bogazici University, Istanbul. It has teams in Turkey, India, and the United States. Kunduz has been funded by renowned Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Social Capital, First Round Capital, prominent ed-tech angels, and family offices across the world.
You can learn more about us:
Role definition and key requirements
- Good understanding of web technologies and tools
- Experienced in ReactJS and Typescript
- B.S Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Feeling comfortable with strict linting rules
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful APIs
- Having the habit of writing clean and useful documentation
- Knowledge and experience in agile methodologies
- Motivated by playing a key part in a high growth scaleup