ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1000 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold daydreamer
who is willing to contribute in a leading technology company,
- passionate about innovation
- oriented with agility
- fed with courage
we are looking forward to your application!
The general qualifications of this position include the followings;
· BS in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematic Engineering or related fields
· 10+ years of experience in IT related roles
· Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
· Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
· Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
· Experience Web application development standards and SDLC process
· Deep knowledge about software architectures, security architectures
· Good command of written and spoken English, since the new joiner will be positioned in an international project
· Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Participate project as a Software Security Architect
- Develop solution proposal regarding customer needs
- Working closely with other architect teams, customer and Security Management
- Review current designs, propose improvements. Fulfil customer expectations for security architecture side.
Applications will be reviewed and will be kept strictly confidential.
You can find information about the processing of your personal data within the scope of privacy regulations such as PDPL and GDPR from the privacy policies on our website https://www.etiya.com/privacy