Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast-moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we’re on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers’ lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for a superstar CTO to help us shape the future of home services. You will oversee a team of 10 engineers (aimed to reach 20+) designing and developing web and mobile applications for both the consumers, suppliers, and our internal operations.
Success in this role will require a combination of strong people management skills, technical excellence, a product-minded approach for the platform’s development, data-informed decision making for operating the platform, and outstanding stakeholder relations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, inspiring, and growing a fully distributed remote agile development team in a very execution-focused culture,
- Providing hands-on technical guidance and career mentorship for engineers in their personal growth and progression,
- Working backward from the customer perspective to help define, build, launch and operate products at scale to meet the needs of our customers,
- Being actively involved in setting product strategy and roadmap,
- Deep diving into technical issues, identify and resolve the real root causes,
- Building strong relationships with C-level stakeholders at Product, Marketing, and other departments to balance aggressive road-map against engineering principles,
- Operating a robust, scalable, and a highly available platform with SLO/SLAs.
Qualifications And Skills
- The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative,
- Experience and proven experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining high performance, high availability, large-scale platforms, and applications,
- BS degree from a reputable university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related subject,
- 6+ years of hands-on coding experience at top-notch technology companies,
- Knowledge of the technologies used in the company: https://stackshare.io/justmop-com/justmop
- Willing and able to dive into the code yourself if needed,
- Experience with DevOps practices (preferably in AWS) and hands-on experience with agile processes, CI/CD pipelines, microservices, and test automation,
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences in English (written and verbal).