We are a global IT and business consulting firm, recognised by Forbes Magazine as one of the world’s largest and best employers. Our members enjoy the security that comes from being part of a growing and financially strong and successful company. We are proud to partner with, and bring real value to our clients, contributing to their success by delivering practical innovation that helps meet their goals. We provide an environment where members are empowered to shape and drive their careers, forge meaningful relationships with our clients, and benefit from a job well done. We support and encourage a positive work-life balance, offering flexible, hybrid work arrangements, and investing in activities and programs that support member and community wellbeing.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
This is an opportunity to extend and grow your skills, within a team delivering digital transformation solutions to enhance citizen services. This role is designed to cover not just core developer activities but also to encompass client support and exposure across the full technology stack. You will further develop your problem-solving skills, within the context of an extended Agile Team.
Help deliver effective and professional digital transformation solutions to our client, providing exceptional customer service in a development and support role.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years (mid-level) or 10+ years (senior) commercial experience, with good working knowledge of relational databases (SQL) including server-side programming languages: Oracle PL-SQL or Microsoft T-SQL
• Experience working on configuration driven tools with custom code extensions highly regarded
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD processes working with tools such as GitLab, Docker containers and Git clients (GitKraken)
• An understanding of common API patterns (e.g., Microservices and file-based integration)
• DevOps experience highly regarded
• Exposure to reporting tools such as Yellowfin and Crystal reports desirable
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of an inclusive team
• Must hold full work rights for Australia
CGI is proud to be a Work180 endorsed employer for all women.
Apply today for more information.
- SQL/PL SQL
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.