Experience level: Mid, Senior
Secondary skills we consider:Cloud Computing, MongoDB, Azure, ElasticSearch
Compensation:£50,000 – £70,000
At bubble, we are striving to solve one of society’s biggest problems, with the potential to make life better for millions of people.
We are a venture-backed tech startup, changing the lives of parents for the better and growing fast. Our on-demand app lets parents discover and book amazing childcare quickly and securely. We have over 130,000 users and more than a million hours of childcare have been requested on our platform.
Since day one we have taken a tech-driven and disruptive approach to solving an enormous problem that’s been crying out for innovation. Our app is underpinned by our own social graph, using big data and 100m+ relationship nodes between our users to connect parents with carers from within their own trusted social circles.
We are in the business of digitising trust and are deeply passionate about building great product to get it done.
- Database experience (MongoDB)
- Serverless (api gateway / lambda / azure functions)
- React Native
A successful candidate should
- Have 2+ years experience with Typescript
- Have experience building mobile apps, ideally consumer facing
- Have experience working with browser, server, and database technologies
- Be passionate about development and always strive to improve themselves and their work
- Love to craft beautiful software (aesthetic or otherwise) with a keen eye on design
- Be able to communicate well with team members
We’re a great place to work because
- We’re building something truly meaningful that transforms our customers’lives.
- We’re still a small tight-knit team, hugely passionate about our mission and truly supportive of one another
- We’re at an early stage. You’ll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to something big
- You’ll get the daily support and mentorship of highly experienced CTO’s who have built our app to date.