Our mission is to become a global leader in logistics and trade finance by making trade simpler, more transparent, and reliable for businesses.
From our heritage at companies like Amazon, Google, and Uber, we bring together a team with deep expertise in logistics, technology and growth. We are passionate about customer experience and dedicated to drastically simplifying how companies import and export goods globally. We use the latest technologies across cloud, data science, AI & machine learning to rethink a centuries-old industry and bring efficiency and sustainability to our customer’s supply chain.
Join us as we transform the industry together. Do more than you ever thought possible – have more impact than you ever imagined.
We are seeking a full-stack engineer to lead the design and development of our customer-facing applications. Over the course of time, we expect this role to touch all aspects of our business from search and ordering to fulfillment workflows across customers, suppliers, and Beacon’s operators.
What you’ll do:
- Create, design, and develop Beacon’s applications.
- Set development best practices across a team of software engineers, designers, and technical product managers to build scalable and maintainable applications.
- Create, improve, and innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Learn a lot, have fun, and make a durable impact on one of the backbones of the global economy.
What you’ll need:
- Experience with responsive web design
- Professional experience with back end systems
- Experience with quality-driven coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and continuous deployment / continuous integration
- Good written and oral communication in English. Ability to translate complex software engineering concepts into customer experiences to non-technical audiences