For over 38 years, AEB GmbH has developed software to support the global trade and logistics processes of businesses in the industrial, commercial, and service sectors. More than 5,000 customers from over 35 countries use AEB solutions for transport and warehouse management, import and export management, and much more. AEB’s portfolio extends from readyto-go online solutions to comprehensive logistics solutions. AEB has more than 400 employees working in Germany and at its international offices.
We’re looking for software developers to expand our development center near Prague in the Czech Republic and provide long-term support to our team there. You’ll be a part of the local Software Infrastructure team, developing the base framework and underlying structure of the software that our product teams use.
What we offer You can expect a diverse and exciting range of assignments around the AEB products of tomorrow:
• Opportunity to work with Java, current web technologies, and SQL/NoSQL databases
• Gradual exposure to the world of AEB and its products
• Ongoing support from an experienced developer
• Integration of AEB solutions into existing IT environments, especially the AEB Cloud
• Creative extension of applications and workflows
• Stable, quality-oriented development and maintenance of the software base
What you offer As a Junior Software Developer, you have the following background and skills:
• Successful completion of your studies in computer science, software engineering, or a comparable education
• Initial programming experience in object-oriented programming languages, ideally Java
• Enthusiasm about tackling even tricky problems
• Process-oriented approach and organizational initiative
• Openness to taking on a wide range of tasks and winning over others for your solutions
• Contact and communication skills in English – and ideally, German and/or Czech