Sensgreen is an IOT & Analytics company that provides actionable insights by processing data collected from wide range, plug-n-play IAQ sensors through web & mobile dashboards for optimizing indoor air quality & air conditioning systems. Sensgreen converts big data into action points to help facilities and operate buildings efficiently, cost-effectively & provide a better experience to building occupants.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales representatives team.
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Inside Sales Manager responsibilities are:
- Running the business analytics; analysis and monitoring of business performance
- Establishing automation systems
Inside Sales Manager requirements are:
- 5-10 years experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Displaying advanced knowledge of sales; business acumen
- Good knowledge of P&L and Comparison scenarios
- Familiar with CRM and MS Office software
- Swiss army knife skills in computer
- Advanced level MS Excel use
- Pivot tables and simple macros
- Meticulous attention to details
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering or Finance
What we offer:
- Remote & flexible working
- Full time, competitive package
- Hype of a start-up & global exposure
Sensgreen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.