At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Own your respective marketplace channels, and every business process around them, from start to finish, leading the initial business development and project management to provide a speedy Go-live and establish the fastest possible onboarding for your product assortment
- Take over all key business responsibilities, define and monitor business KPIs for new and existing marketplaces and manage them to performance, efficiency and profitability
- Take responsibility for sales forecasts, P&L and business cases to improve the commercial impact of all marketplaces and develop them to a new level
- Develop, plan and execute strategies for driving revenue on platforms like Amazon, About You, eBay, OTTO, Zalando etc.
- Oversee promotional marketing efforts, including deals, flash sales, promotions and sponsored products, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners, especially key players in the European marketplace business
- Work closely with internal teams and manage cross-functional resources in a collaborative way
- Challenge given structures, identify inefficiencies and drive for synergies and solutions for the marketplace setup
- Master’s degree (or Bachelor with additional work experience) in Business Administration or other relevant area
- 2-3 years of eCommerce experience in B2C environment
- 4+ years of total work experience
- First leadership experience is a plus
- Must be fluent in German and English, additional European language is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must, database tools are a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Extreme attention to detail is a must for this position
- Ability to work independently, proactively and under constant time pressure
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.