Media Solutions Manager, Talent Learning Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Media Solutions Manager to manage relationships with our Talent Solution clients, including executing against client objectives and serving as a trusted advisor and consultant. You will leverage your knowledge of online media to provide consultative solutions that help shape and grow our client’s business. You will possess the influencing skills to drive forward our client’s recruitment experience, and provide best-in-class client service, research and market analysis. You will analyse ROI data to build a case for renewal and up-sell opportunity with ongoing campaign strategy consultation. You will be responsible for identifying areas where LinkedIn can provide more value to our clients and ensure optimum utilization of our media solutions, to further their long-term recruitment goals.
- Build strong relationships with clients by providing best-in-class customer experience identifying opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Partner with sales support teams across Insights and Customer Success to troubleshoot campaigns and ensure error free execution
- Own all aspects of the talent brand campaign to ensure client objectives are met, from making recommendations on target audiences to proving ROI through campaign insights
- Advise on media creative and content quality and development, leveraging recruitment media expertise to maximize performance and delivery
- Support customer communication and education including a best-in-class onboarding experience and ad hoc education needs
- Collaborate with product teams to improve service offerings and campaign management tools and ensure our customer needs are met
- Troubleshoot client issues that arise from using self-serve products in order to resolve basic implementation errors
- Drive early and full activation of clients’ media solution to ensure complete utilization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in client facing, advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- 2+ years of auction based or programmatic campaign management and optimization experience (i.e. Google Adwords, SEO/PPC, ad exchange/trading desks)
- Experience in advertising sales and media account management
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with statistical analysis, return on investment modelling and advertising/media analytics
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of providing consultative and data driven solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of internet advertising technology and marketing automation
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and client-service skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams
Base salary $79,520 to $100 000
The above range reflects annual base salary which will be determined based on the competency assessment of the successful candidate. This position will include sales commissions in addition to the base salary above. Sales commissions are paid out based on actual quota attainment. LinkedIn provides a competitive package to the successful candidate which includes cash, stock, benefits and perks.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: