- Hands on experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- Experience working with frontend JS libraries and frameworks (Backbone, JQuery, Underscore, D3.js etc.)
- Experience working on Linux (Ubuntu and/or RHEL)
- Knowledge of common tools and tech such as Git, JIRA, Travis and Docker
- Mobile development experience in Android (and iOS) is a big plus but not a strict requirement
- Creating new features (plugins) for Countly analytics platform using Node.js and MongoDB
- Unit, functional and performance testing
- SDK development on Android and iOS
Countly is a web and mobile app analytics platform. It collects data from mobile applications, processes this data in real-time and gives you advanced tools to understand your users better.
We believe having control over mobile data both in terms of securing it and being able to integrate it to ongoing processes of a company is crucial. That's why we bring the most advanced analytics platform to the doorsteps of our customers with Countly Enterprise via on-premise or private cloud deployments.
Countly has several product offerings (https://count.ly/compare/);
- Enterprise Edition (on-prem or private cloud)
- Community Edition (open source)