You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What You’ll Need
- Hands-on Cloud experience with AWS
- An “automate everything” mentality and a healthy dislike of toil.
- Experience in using various scripting tools, preferably Python
- Familiarity with best practices around Cloud Governance
- Familiarity with hybrid cloud concepts
- General Security and Networking skills
- Passion for implementing and promoting best-practices over the usage of Cloud Resources
- Passion for working in an agile team, knowledge of Scrum and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for and experience in automation and CI/CD tooling.
- Hands-on mentality with a demonstrated talent for solving problems proactively.
- A positive and open approach – we want you to have a voice and bring in new ideas and solution.
What’s Nice To Have
- Higher educational background.
- Experience in an operational role, whether that be DevOps, SRE or traditional network/server management.
- Software engineering experience.
- Experience using Linux.
- Public Cloud provider certifications.
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with at least one functional programming language (e.g. Scala).
What You’ll Do
- Join a team of passionate cloud engineers in the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE).
- Support TomTom’s 200+ engineering teams adopt public cloud and advise teams on using cloud best practices, governance and security.
- Advise engineering teams on public cloud architecture and support the day to day operations onboarding teams to public cloud.
- Be a part of defining the roadmap and automating tools and processes of the CCoE.
- Develop and maintain shared resources such as DNS and hybrid cloud networking
- Build tooling to help teams adopt security policies
- Be a part of defining the roadmap of the CCoE
Meet your team
We’re Information Technology. On one of our five teams, you’ll be responsible for capabilities that help ensure TomTom’s business operates efficiently and services are best delivered to customers. These teams and capabilities include Information Security to ensure our products, services and systems are secure; Commercial IT to support our product development teams; Cloud Center of Excellence to support engineering teams get high productivity from using public cloud, IT Service Management to ensure our services meet and exceed customer expectations and a CI/CD team rolling out continuous delivery for our online services.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely, and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?