We’re looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to help us develop, introduce and maintain our embedded systems.
How do you spend one day in this position?
The candidate will be responsible for managing on requirements and design of embedded projects.
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Developing projects for multi-platform support,
- Developing image processing algorithms,
- Developing AI-based projects,
- Training and giving Level 3 support to internal teams,
- Contribute to documentation of projects,
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of C/C++,
- Experience on Python and GNU Bash languages,
- Solid understanding of software fundamentals,
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, analysis, and design,
- Experience on OpenCV,
- Experience on embedded software development and cross-compilation methodologies,
- Experience in Machine Learning, deep learning, and AI technologies ,
- Familiar with unit testing, continuous integration, and version controlling (Git).
- Experience on stereo vision,
- Proven 5+ years of hands-on experience in embedded software development,
- Strong knowledge about design patterns,
- Experience in Machine Learning frameworks such as MLlib, TensorFlow, Mahout, Scikit-learn, H2O, Prediction.IO,
- Experience with Python 3 and its scientific computation and visualization packages (e.g. NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib),
- Experienced in deep learning models such as RNN, CNN, VAE, GAN, or similar models
V-Count is the leading provider of visitor analytics solutions in the world and has been selected as one of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Turkey under the “Deloitte Technology Fast50” for the second year in a row. Also exists in Turkey’s “10 Most Successful Start-Up” award-winning firms list. We have offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Miami, Brussels, Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul, and Ankara. V-Count solutions, which are being used in over 36.000 locations in 100 countries, backed by a secure cloud-based business intelligence platform that leverages best-in-class AI and machine learning tools to analyze collected data.
If you become one of the team player in V-Count, we offer some fantastic perks;
- First and foremost, competitive salary packages with quarterly KPI pay-out
- Flexible working hours including the ability to work from home (on occasion or as needed)
- Paid Time Offs (Birthday, Vacation, Sick, Public Holidays, Maternity, Paternity, etc.)
- Different Health Care Plans Options (Medical, Dental, etc.)
- Flexible benefits such as gift cards, health insurance, etc.
- Internal portals for you to speak up your opinion
- Free online learning tools such as Udemy
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Various position possibilities of personal development in our fast-growing company
- As a company who loves to have fun at work, we have weekly, monthly celebrations and sudden surprises (Weekly Breakfasts, Happy Hours, Birthday celebrations, etc.)
- Yearly team-wide outdoor events
- Pet-friendly offices
Most importantly as one of the team players, you will be working with multicultural, young and agile people!
V-Count leads the visitor analytics industry in R&D and innovation, and we are partnered with other industry-leaders like Amazon and Microsoft. We have offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Miami, Brussels, Kuala Lumpur and Istanbul with a growth of 104% in turnover Year-On-Year. V-Count solutions are being used in over 36.000 locations in 100 countries, and our software has counted a total of over 11 billion people.