About the Role
As a Security Operations Specialist with Lidio you will be part of an agile and growing team and play a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role, you will wear several different hats. First and foremost, you will be part of our security team protecting our network, systems, applications, and employees from harmful threats to our company and our brand. Second, you will help educate and empower our employees regarding security issues in their operations. Finally, you will audit the services of 3rd party service providers. You will report to our CTO, Murat Tural, and support him for the system and security operations.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, organized, and able to take full advantage of the technology and intelligence to triage threat events, perform threat hunting, and lead incident response.
Security Operations Specialist will pursue, but not limited to:
· To keep information regarding our clients, their data, and other sensitive information confidential
· To provide IT & security support
· To triage security alerts and events to quickly determine scope, impact, and risk
· To investigate security alerts and events to correlate related events into incidents
· To proactively hunt for security exposures and threats
· To manage and audit 3rd parties’ services
· To assist in new employee on-boarding and setup
· To update knowledge base to provide continuity among other company personnel
· To integrate new technology with IT security standards
· To perform security assessments & inspections of the environment to ensure compliance with security policy
· To manage and support external security audits.
· To conduct training and awareness sessions for all staff on the relevant security requirements
· To drive cross functional risk remediation with the Local Stakeholders (3rd Parties, IT, Human Resources & Business)
· To collaborate with other teams to improve the overall security of Lidio’s applications and infrastructure
· To stay current on security best practices
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· 4+ years of hands-on, technical security experience
· Knowledge in PCI-DSS standards
· Knowledge of System and Network operations.
· Strong skills in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
· Able to work in a collaborative and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
· Solution-minded, results-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude, flexible and agile to the needs of the business
Mobilexpress, the largest payment platform of Turkey, will carry on its activities as a “Lidio” group company. In our journey with “liberalizing payments” philosophy, we will deliver our new generation services to businesses and end users through Lidio brand. As soon as our Central Bank of Turkey license application process is approved, you will be able to access all our Lidio services.
Meanwhile, we will keep providing services through Mobilexpress, the payment solutions partner of Turkey's largest companies and brands with more than 110 million annual transaction number and hosting more than 15 million securely stored cards. You may contact me or the team at any time to share your feedbacks and suggestions on this journey with the new Lidio brand