Who are we?
Kunduz is a global ed-tech startup aiming to make educational resources more accessible for everyone and democratize test prep and learning.
Kunduz’s flagship Q&A product is a mobile platform that helps students get their questions answered through its tutor network and proprietary AI technology. So far, 35,000 professional tutors answered 20 Million questions from millions of students through Kunduz in two countries.
Kunduz was founded and scaled by a group of friends from Bogazici University, Istanbul. It has teams in Turkey, India, and the United States. Kunduz has been funded by renowned Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Social Capital, First Round Capital, prominent ed-tech angels, and family offices across the world.
You can learn more about us:
Role Definition and Key Requirements
- Will be leading developments in multiple apps (student app and tutor app) in multiple countries.
- Minimum 4-year relevant experience
- Experienced with Swift
- Capable of working in multinational teams
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experienced in high scale projects
- Prefers high growth startup environment
- Ready to take a proactive leadership
- Passionate about Kunduz’s mission and democratization of education
- Preferable if;
- Experienced in Photo/Camera-based Apps
- Experienced in Marketplace Products
- Familiar with Multi-Lang products
- Released her own app to the store and provided several updates